Some Questions to ask
Congratulations on your engagement! I know that planning a wedding can be a lot to handle so here are a few helpful questions to ask yourself when choosing your wedding makeup artist.
Wedding day Packages
NOTE: Bride and bridal party must be three or more for us to travel to your location. Travel fees will apply if more than 30 miles outside of Boulder, CO.
NOTE (FOR ELOPEMENTS ONLY): Timing must be flexible as timing may take up to 2 hours.
Stand Alone Services
For the Bride
- Bridal hairstyle -$125 (any up-do, half-do, or down-do)
- Bridal makeup -$125 (airbrush or traditional makeup application)
- Bridal Trial -$120 (must be in studio (Boulder) 2-6 weeks ahead of time Wednesdays or Thursdays)
For the Attendants
- Wedding style -$85 (Any up, half or down style, with braids and twists, and waves)
- Curl set -$75(A simple laid back and beautiful curl set to last all day)
- Makeup application w/ lashes-$85(airbrush or traditional makeup application)
- Lash extension application-$150 (week before wedding day/by appointment)
- Spray tan -$50 (no more than 7 days before wedding day/by appointment)
Flower Girl Service
- Hair style, and pinch of makeup-$60(12 years and under)
- Extension install-$25 (includes Installing clip in extensions and styling them. Does not include cutting or blending.)
- Eye makeup only-$45 (shadow, liner and mascara. Lashes NOT included)
- Airbrush foundation only-$45 (airbrush foundation and concealer with blush and highlight)
- False lashes-$20 (set of false lashes)
In Salon Services
- Women's haircuts -$40
- Men's haircuts -$45
- All over color-$95
- Root touchup/grey coverage-$65
- Full highlight-$125
- Partial highlight-$95
- Balayage/ombre (starting at) $150+
- Color correction $300+
- Vivid Colors $125/hr
NOTE : Consultations are complimentary. Congratulations again! We can't wait to serve you!